Luv's Island chicken & broccoli alfredo is a great homemade dish. The chicken and sauce in this recipe is seasoned with "The Island Blend" giving lots of flavor throughout your meal. The creamy seasoned sauce clinging to the linguine noodles comes together tastefully delivering 5 star flavor.
- The Island Blend
- Linguine Noodles
- Boneless Chicken Breast (3-4 pieces)
- 2 Cups Broccoli
- Luv's Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for tossing)
- 1/2 Stick of Butter
- 1 Quart Heavy Cream
- 2 Cups Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Mozarella Cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and salt generously. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions until al dente. Drain and toss with a splash of Luv's Extra Virgin Olive Oil and set aside. Bring another pot of salted water to boil. Place broccoli in the boiling water and cook uncovered for about 2 mins. Drain broccoli and set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. In bowl with your clean uncooked chicken; Drizzle Luv's Extra Virgin Olive Oil on the chicken followed by sprinkling about 2 tbsp of The Island Blend onto the chicken. Make sure the chicken has seasoning all around it. Lay the seasoned chicken breast onto a baking dish and cover with foil. Place the dish into the oven and cook for 25 - 30 mins. Once the chicken is cooked set aside. (Leave it covered with foil).
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1/2 stick of butter. Once the butter mostly melts; Add the heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Add the shredded Parmesean cheese and stir. When the cheese starts to melt; add 1 - 2 tbsp of The Island Blend to the mixture and stir. Add the mozzarella cheese and stir in. Put the heat on low and cover for 5 mins. Turn the heat off and set aside for 5 -10 mins so the sauce can thicken.
- Add the cooked pasta into the sauce and toss well.
- Slice the chicken into about 1 inch pieces then add to the sauce and toss well with the pasta. (Be sure to add the gravy from the chicken to the pasta)
- Add the broccoli to the chicken and pasta and toss carefully so the broccoli doesn't break apart.