Baked Salmon and creamy pasta doesn't require many steps to make this dish delicious. Taste how flavorful Luv's Kitchen Seasoning makes this meal with our popular island blend.
- Fettuccini pasta
- Salmon fillets
- Olive oil
- Luv's Island Blend
- Tbsp of butter
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
- Tbsp of flour
- STEP 1 - Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- STEP 2 - Boil a pot of water add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- STEP 3 - Start by patting the salmon dry. Sparingly drizzle olive oil on both sides of the salmon. Sprinkle Luv's Island Blend on both sides of the salmon. Bake salmon on 375 for 20 mins.
- STEP 4 - Heat a deep pan and add a tablespoon of butter. Once the butter melts; pour heavy cream into your pan on med heat. When the cream starts to bubble turn the heat down to low med. Add a tbsp of Luv's Island Blend and stir.
- STEP 5 - Add 1/2 cup of Parmesean cheese and stir. In another small bowl mix a heaping tbsp of flour with water.( It should have a thick liquid consistency)
- STEP 6 - Turn the heat up to med. Continue stirring the cream while pouring in the flour mixture (about 3 tbsp). After a minute the cream will start to thicken. Sprinkle 1 tsp of Luv's Island Blend on the cream sauce for extra flavor and stir.
- STEP 7 - Add the pasta to the cream sauce and combine together. If the cream is a little thick use a small amount of pasta water or stock to loosen the sauce.
Your Island cream pasta is now ready. Enjoy with Luv's Island Baked Salmon!