Chicken breast is quick and easy to cook, but can sometimes taste dry and unflavored. Here is Luv's way to ensure that your chicken breast will be juicy and flavorful.
- Chicken breast
- 1/2 cup of chicken stock
- 1/2 stick on butter
- 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Luv's Herbful Delight Seasoning
- STEP ONE - To start preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Using a oven safe pan heat it up on the stove.( med heat).
- STEP TWO - Pour 4 tbsp of evoo to the pan. Once the oil is hot add the chicken to the pan uncover. After 2 mins flip the chicken (do not poke the chicken). After 2 mins move the chicken around to make sure it does not stick to the pan. Turn the stove off.
- STEP THREE - Add 1/2 cup of chicken stock or water and butter to the pan. Completely cover the pan with foil.
- STEP FOUR - Put it in the oven to bake for 15 mins. Immediately remove the chicken from the oven and let it sit in its own juice for at least 10 mins before eating...