Luv's Island Creamy Shrimp Pasta is mouthwatering and satisfying to taste. You'll enjoy the flavor of real herbs and spices carefully blended together giving your meal delicious taste every time!
- Large Shrimp
- Penne Pasta
- Luv's Island Blend
- Tbsp of butter
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 tbsp of flour
- Olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of stock or white wine
- STEP 1 - Start by boiling a pot of water
- STEP 2 - Add the pasta to the boiling water for about 8- 10 min. Once aldente strain and set aside.
- STEP 3 - Clean your shrimp and season it with Luv's Island Blend and set aside.
- STEP 4 - In a large deep skillet on med; heat up the pan and add a tbsp of butter. Once the butter melts; Pour the heavy cream into the pan. Once the cream begins to get hot sprinkle about 3 tbsp of Luv's Island Blend in and stir.
- STEP 5 - In a small bowl add 1 tbsp of flour and 3 tbsp of water then mix. Add the flour mixture to the cream sauce and stir. Add 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese to the cream sauce and stir. Once the sauce begins to bubble turn the heat down to low and cover.
- STEP 6 - Heat a large pan add 2 tbsp of olive oil. Once your pan is hot; add the shrimp and saute until cooked. Once the shrimp is cooked; cover and set aside.
- STEP 7 - Stir the sauce and taste. Feel free to add more of Luv's Island Blend for optimal flavor. (If the the sauce is a little thick; add 1/4 cup stock or your favorite wine to loosen the sauce.
- STEP 8 - Add the pasta to the cream sauce and stir. Finally add the entire pan of the Island shrimp to the pasta and mix together.
Enjoy Luv's Island Creamy Shrimp Pasta!!