Aromatic spices can be found in most kitchen pantries. Spices are used to add depth, aroma and flavor to food. It taste so good we forget about there many inherent health benefits. Many spices are the seed of the plant which is the powerhouse where nature concentrates and stores the life force of the next generation. This is where spices get their nutritional value.
Spices help boost your overall wellness, it's great a way to add nutritional gain to any meal. Most cultures that are linked to health and longevity have used herbs and spices heavily for centuries.
The many benefits from common spices are:
- high in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals
- Supports digestion function, soothe indigestion
- Supports proper metabolism and weight.
- Support healthy circulation
- Supports healthy inflammatory response
- Supports relaxation and sleep
- Supports healthy aging
- Supports energy levels
- Creates cleansing effect on the liver and body as a whole
- Creates warming effect on the body in the winter
- Creates cooling effect on the body in the summer
- Contains anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal properties
Luv’s Kitchen Seasoning has an incredibly diverse offering of complete spice blends carefully selected and gathered from around the world to not just arouse your tastebud but to also to provide direct source of nutritional value.