Luv's Jerk Mushroom Pasta has a meaty texture thanks to portabella mushrooms; which I used as a meat substitute. Luv's Jerk Blend flavors this creamy pasta dish to perfection with its creation of exotic flavors.
Luv's Jerk Blend
4 Large Portabella Mushroom Caps
1lb Linguine Pasta
1quart Heavy Cream
1 cup Parmesean Cheese
- 1 tbsp Butter
3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Start by slicing the mushrooms as thick or thin as you would like and set aside.
- Heat a large deep skillet on med heat; add 4 tbsp of olive oil. Once the oil is hot; add the portabellas to the pan and begin to sauté.
- When the caps begin to soften and bubble; Add 1 tbsp of butter. Sprinkle about 2-3 tbsp of Luv's Jerk Blend on the mushrooms and stir in. Turn the heat down low; cover with a lid; continue to cook for 3 mins.
- Turn the heat up to med. Add 1 quart of heavy cream to the skillet and stir in. Once the cream begins to bubble; Add 1 cup of parmasean cheese and stir in.
- Sprinkle 2-3 tbsp of Luv's Jerk Blend to the sauce and stir. (taste to see if you'd like to add more jerk blend to the sauce). Cook on low heat for 3 mins.
- Turn the heat off and allow the sauce to thicken.
- Bring 4-6 quarts of water to a boil. Add salt to taste. Add pasta to boiling water. Boil for 10 mins and drain.
- Add the pasta to the pan of mushrooms. Make sure all the noodles are covered with sauce.
- Set aside for 5 mins before serving.